Ash is an internationally respected dentist with a special interest in cosmetic dentistry and dental implants, supported by a strong foundation in general dentistry.
Motivated and inspired to deliver the best possible smile makeovers and dental care, Ash works very closely with his patients to embark on the journey together. Ash instills trust and confidence helping his patients feels comfortable and in control of the outstanding results they are seeking, and which Ash delivers.
Ash is humble in his personal life and has a firm commitment to ongoing personal and spiritual development and charitable support, all with a structured work/life balance, which facilitates important time with his family.
GDC Number: 67339
- One of the most featured dentists on television and media. Ash has appeared many times on all three series of Extreme Makeover UK (Living TV), This Morning (ITV1), twice on The Only Way Is Essex (ITV2), Body Shockers (Channel 4), and Channel 5 news. Because of his experience and credibility, national newspapers and magazines regularly consult him.
- Founder of The Academy By Ash. Ash has a well-respected training academy attracting dentists from all over the UK and internationally. He runs a unique 8-day training programme highly sought after by dentists striving to become the best.
- National and international lecturer – Ash has lectured many times in the UK and has also been invited to lecture to dentists in Germany, Sweden and India. He regularly writes professional dental articles in dental press in the UK and internationally.
- Ash has been personally trained by some of the most skilled dentists in the world including: advanced implant training from Dr Hilt Tatum of The Tatum Institute of Implantology (UK and France); up to mastery level of training with Dr Larry Rosenthal of The Rosenthal Institute (New York and Palm Beach, USA); up to mastery level of training with Dr Frank Spears of The Seattle Institute of Advanced Dentistry (USA); up to the highest level of training with Dr David Hornbrook of the Hornbrook Group (Seattle, USA), and many others.
- Qualified at the prestigious Guy’s dental hospital in London. Owned three dental practices in partnership before he set up Smile Design by Ash in January 2011 with the support from his father Bhikhu and his wife Jyoti.
- Key opinion leader to a number of world class dental companies including DMG (Germany), GC Europe (Belgium), Periproducts (UK), T Scan (USA) and Elixxion lasers (Germany).
- Ash enjoys playing golf, going to the gym, swimming. He also enjoys socializing with his friends and visiting the theatre in the West End. To stay mentally focused, Ash does breathing exercises called Pranayam and yoga regularly. Developing spiritually and contribution to others who are less fortunate are important goals, which Ash has. His ethos is “Change peoples’ lives and share love…”. His favourite saying is “Live the moment…”
Ash is supported by a team that is committed to excellence in dental care. All of our staff are very professional, friendly and welcoming.
Find out more about each Team member:
He has a special interest and has completed numerous courses in:
- Teeth Whitening
- Bonding and Cosmetic Contouring
- Veneers & Smile Makeovers
- Braces – Invisalign, Inman Aligner, Clear Aligners, Six Month Smiles, & Fastbraces Technology
Luk has completed a one-year course in advanced cosmetic dentistry with Dr Christopher Orr (Ex-president of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry). He has also been taught by Ash Parmar, one of the "Extreme Makeover" dentists and other world renowned dentists helping him aspire towards the highest quality cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry.
Luk is extremely enthusiastic about his profession and to enable him to stay up to date with the latest advancements and innovations in aesthetic dentistry he is a member of various organisations:
- Member of British Dental Association
- Member of British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- Member of European Society of Aesthetic Orthodontics (ESAO)
Luk is currently living in Central London where he enjoys spending time exploring the city with friends and family. He also enjoys travelling and socialising.
GDC Number: 191745
GDC Number: 69433
Laura trained as a Dental Nurse in 1980 at the Eastman Dental Hospital before qualifying as a Dental Hygienist in 1983 at the Royal London Hospital. Laura has a calm, caring nature towards her patients and loves helping nervous patients overcome their fear of the dental surgery.
Outside of work Laura is a busy mum with two young children. She has trained as a healer, enjoys travelling, walking and good food.
GDC Number: 2610
Petya is a dedicated mother with one son. She likes travelling, reading non-fiction and doing intricate craftwork including cake decorating.
GDC Number: 180089
GDC Number: 84596
GDC Number: 78666
Practice Limited to Endodontics
Noman was born in Germany, but grew up in the UK. He qualified as a dentist from King’s College London. During his time at university he served two years in the student council. He was selected to receive the AM Clover Prize upon graduation.
Following graduation, Noman spent three years consolidating his skills in general dental practice in London. He quickly developed an interest in Endodontics. This led him to pursue three years of advanced training in Endodontics at King’s College London, leading to the award of a Master’s degree.
Presently he works in private practice limited to Endodontics. He has previously held a position as a clinical teacher of Endodontics at King’s College London and Guy’s hospital where he taught dental students.
Noman is committed to ongoing professional development. He regularly attends courses and conferences to keep his knowledge up to date. He was awarded Membership with the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2015. He has a calm and empathetic approach with his patients.
He lives in central London. Noman’s hobbies include skiing and racquet sports. Recently he has taken up courses in calligraphy and he enjoys practicing this skill.
GDC Number: 229012
Rana Al Falaki
Practice Manager and Patient Care Coordinator
National Certificate NEBDN 2000
registered in 2008
Anne Lynn School of Dentistry, November 2000
GDC Number: 157379
Natalie works part time as she is also a mother of two children. She enjoys spending quality time with her young family which includes nature walks, fun days out, weekends away and holidays in the sun to keep them busy. She is also a keen runner when she has the time and most recently completed two half marathons.
GDC Number: 11307953
Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3 QCF City & Guilds 2013
Registered in 2013
Completed at Tempdent
GDC Number: 247058
Qualified in 2006 at the Royal London Hospital and also obtained her Radiography Certificate in 2009, which enables her to take X-rays under instruction of a dentist.
Has a calm and caring nature. She enjoys spending time with her family, socialising with friends, shopping and fine dining.
GDC Number: 162124
She is a caring friendly and experienced nurse ensuring all patients are happy and cared for during all treatments. She has assisted Ash with many of his life changing makeovers. Nursing for all aspects of dental care such as dental implants, cosmetic veneers, orthodontic treatment and smile designs. She is able to relieve any anxieties you may have.
She qualified in 2006 with a national certificate. Her personal interests are socialising with friends. Spending time with family, shopping and concentrating on her own clothing line project outside of work.
GDC Number: 141995